DUBLIN, September 16, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The Neurological Disorders Treatment Market Size, Share, Application Analysis, Regional Prospects, Growth Trends, Key Players, Competitive Strategies and Forecasts, 2022 to 2030 report has been added ResearchAndMarkets.com Offer.
The Neurological Diseases Treatment Market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 5.1% during the forecast period 2022-2030
This study report presents an analysis of each segment from 2020 to 2030 considering 2021 as the base year. Compounded Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) for each of the respective segments estimated for the forecast period of 2022 to 2030.
The Neurological Disorders Treatment market is considered to be the most diversified and highly competitive market, encompassing a large number of players globally. The main driving factors behind the growth of these two segments are the increasing prevalence of neurological diseases, the incessant development of diagnostic technology and the increasing awareness of early disease detection through awareness campaigns conducted by governmental or non-governmental organizations.
However, due to the presence of a strong drug pipeline, the market entry of efficient drugs is expected to affect the market share of traditional drug treatments in the near future and further fuel the overall growth of this market. Increasing research and development activity in the field of neurology has been the main driver for the neurological diseases treatment market and is expected to drive its growth throughout the forecast period (2022-2030).
Anticholinergic and antiepileptic drugs segment led the market revenue in 2021
The anticholinergic and antiepileptic drugs segment alone will account for more than 44% of sales in 2021. This is primarily due to the increased focus on research and development in this drug segment and its application to control muscle movement. The increasing prevalence of neurological diseases remains the main driver of the market growth.
Alzheimer’s treatment leads market revenue
Based on the therapeutic segment, Alzheimer’s disease dominated the market segment in 2021. Intensive R&D initiatives are the main reason behind the largest share of Alzheimer’s segment apart from other drivers like the increasing prevalence rate worldwide. Alzheimer’s is also expected to maintain its top position during the forecast period. Parkinson’s disease remains the second largest market for neurological treatment drugs.
APAC is growing the fastest
After examining the Neurological Disorders Treatment market, regional trends, market size and overall growth coupled with the latest and expected events, Asia Pacific is considered to be the most attractive region for the neurological disease treatment market due to the rapid uptake of drugs to prevent increasing disability and death and improve quality of life.
Drug approvals and pipelines remain the focus area among the top players
It is evident that drug related activities are the most preferred strategy among the top players. Drug-related activities include drug approval in different regions, presentation of clinical trial results and obtaining approval to launch neurology drugs in different phases of clinical trials. Strategies such as mergers and acquisitions as well as partnerships and cooperations are comparatively insignificant in this market.
Other strategies include receiving recognition, raising awareness, attending neurological events, and so on. The market is dominated by several players depending on their main competencies.
The major players in this market include Novartis, GSK, Merck & Co., Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH, Bayer AG, Astra Zeneca, F-Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., among others. and GlaxoSmithKline plc.
Key questions answered in this report
- What are the major micro and macro environmental factors affecting the growth of the Neurological Disorders Treatment market?
- What are the key investment pockets in terms of product segments and regions currently and during the forecast period?
- Estimated Forecast and Market Forecasts to 2030.
- Which segment will exhibit the fastest CAGR over the forecast period?
- Which market segment holds a larger market share and why?
- Are low- and middle-income economies investing in the neurological disease treatment market?
- What is the largest regional market for the Neurological Disorders Treatment Market?
- What are the market trends and dynamics in emerging markets such as Asia Pacific, Latin Americaand middle East & Africa?
- What are the key trends driving the growth of the Neurological Disorders Treatment market?
- Who are the key competitors and what are their key strategies to increase their market presence in the Neurological Diseases Treatment market globally?
- Novartis AG
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Merck & Co.
- Bayer AG
- AstraZeneca plc
- Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- Zogenix Inc.
- Eisai Co.Ltd.
- AZ Therapies Inc.
- Biogen Inc.
- Intracellular Therapies Inc.
- Avid Radiopharmaceuticals
- Avanir Pharma
- Johnson & Johnson (Janssen Pharmaceuticals)
- Sunovion Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- AbbVie Inc.
- NeuroDerm Ltd.
- MedDay Pharmaceuticals SA
For more information about this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1wfloe
research and markets
Laura WoodSenior managers
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For US/CAN, call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets