- BYND Cannasoft Enterprises Inc. BCAN rose 58.2% to $8.70 in premarket trading. Shares of BYND Cannasoft rose over 32% on Monday after the company announced it has entered into a stock purchase agreement to acquire 100% of Zigi Carmel Initiatives & Investments for $28 million in stock.
- Schatz Global Inc. TGL Shares rose 14.5% to $2.50 in premarket trading after falling 13% on Monday.
- Revelation Biosciences, Inc. REVB Soared 11.7% to $0.3797 in premarket trading after falling more than 10% on Monday. Revelation Biosciences posted a Q2 loss of $0.12 per share last month.
- Senti Biosciences, Inc. SNTI Soared 11.3% to $1.87 in premarket trading after gaining 5% on Monday.
- Freight Technologies, Inc. FRGT Soared 10.8% to $0.9090 in premarket trading after falling 9% on Monday.
- Mega Matrix Corp. MTMT Soared 10.7% to $1.55 in premarket trading after rising around 17% on Monday.
- Mobile Global Esports Inc. MGAM Soared 10.3% to $2.67 in premarket trading after gaining over 4% on Monday.
- Alterity Therapeutics Limited ATHE up 9.8% to $0.6149 in premarket trading.
- Addex Therapeutics Ltd ADXN Climbed 7.6% to $0.9201 in premarket trading after falling around 9% on Monday.
- O2Micro International Limited OIIM Soared 7.1% to $3.17 in premarket trading after the company announced it had received a revised, preliminary, non-binding offer to acquire the company.
- Change Healthcare Inc. CHNG rose 6.9% to $27.23 in premarket trading. A federal judge rejected the Justice Department’s offer to stop UnitedHealth Group from acquiring Change Healthcare.
- Plains GP Holdings, LP PAGP rose 6.1% to $13.15 in premarket trading.
- Melco Resorts & Entertainment Limited MLCO rose 5.7% to $6.15 in premarket trading.
- Cognex Corporation CGNX Soared 5.4% to $43.99 in premarket trading as the company raised its guidance for the third quarter ahead of its analyst day scheduled for Tuesday.
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here.
- Virios Therapeutics, Inc. VIRI fell 72.5% to $0.5488 in premarket trading after the company priced its underwritten public offering of 10.0 million common shares at $0.50 per share.
- Pagaya Technologies Ltd. PGY It fell 56.6% to $3.03 in premarket trading after falling 11% on Monday.
- AMTD Digital Inc. HKD It fell 9.8% to $83.00 in premarket trading after falling around 15% on Monday.
- Clovis Oncology, Inc. CLVS fell 9.8% to $1.11 in premarket trading. Clovis Oncology recently submitted applications for Rubraca label expansion in the US and European Union as first-line maintenance therapy in women with advanced ovarian cancer.
- Valneva SE VALN Shares fell 8.6% to $12.29 in premarket trading after falling around 17% on Monday. Valneva and IDT Biologika will terminate their cooperation after the delivery of the inactivated COVID-19 bulk vaccine to Valneva and taking into account the current order situation and existing stocks.
- Winc, Inc. WBEV Plunged 7.7% to $0.83 in premarket trading after rising around 27% on Monday.
- Seres Therapeutics, Inc. MCRB Shares fell 7.7% to $6.07 in premarket trading. Seres Therapeutics recently announced that it has completed the ongoing submission process for its BLA to the FDA for SER-109 for recurrent C. difficile infection.
- Syros Pharmaceuticals, Inc. SYRS Shares fell 6.3% to $5.70 in premarket trading after falling 17% on Monday. Syros Announces Completion of Merger with Tyme Technologies and Simultaneous Private Placement.
- Integrated Media Technology Limited IMTE It fell 5.8% to $1.80 in premarket trading after gaining 9% on Monday.
- Ocugen, Inc. OCGN fell 5.6% to $2.01 in premarket trading.
- Ford Motor Company f was down 4.8% to $14.21 in premarket trading after the company forecast the impact of parts shortages on the company in the third quarter and said inflation-related supplier costs will be about $1.0 billion higher than in the third quarter originally expected. The company expects to have approximately 40,000 to 45,000 vehicles in stock by the end of the third quarter that are missing certain parts that are currently in short supply.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.