- Foxo Technologies Inc. FOXO Soared 161% to $10.50 in premarket trading after falling 52% on Friday.
- Amprius Technologies, Inc. AMPX Shares rose 20.5% to $10.00 in premarket trading after falling 17% on Friday.
- Bluebird Bio, Inc. BLUE rose 18.5% to $7.52 in premarket trading. bluebird bio announced that the Food and Drug Administration has approved its gene therapy for a rare neurodegenerative disease.
- NexImmune, Inc. NEXI rose 15.6% to $0.76 in premarket trading. NexImmune and Selexis recently signed a service agreement to develop cell lines targeting rare cancers and autoimmune diseases.
- Secoo Holding Limited SEC up 14% to $0.3999 in premarket trading. Aladdin Technology Group recently agreed to invest RMB 1.3 million in the company.
- VEON Ltd. VEON Soared 13.8% to $0.41 in premarket trading after falling 18% on Friday. VEON Group’s consolidated revenue increased by 3.1% year-on-year in the first eight months of 2022.
- Senti Biosciences, Inc. SNTI Soared 13.7% to $1.82 in premarket trading after falling around 29% on Friday.
- Golden Minerals Company AUMN Soared 11.4% to $0.2562 in premarket trading after falling 10% on Friday.
- Kalera Aktiengesellschaft CAL Soared 11.1% to $1.50 in premarket trading after falling 27% on Friday. Kalera posted an adjusted loss of $1.20 per share for the second quarter.
- Shuttle Pharmaceuticals Holdings, Inc. SCHPH Soared 10.2% to $9.91 in premarket trading after falling 46% on Friday.
- NEXGEL, Inc. NXGL rose 9.2% to $1.78 in premarket trading. NexGel posted a $0.19 per share Q2 loss last month.
- Cepton, Inc. CPTN rose 8.5% to $1.78 in premarket trading. Cepton posted a $0.09 per share Q2 loss last month.
- Akerna Corp. CORE Soared 8% to $0.1403 in premarket trading after falling more than 6% on Friday.
- Rent the Runway, Inc. RENTAL FEE Shares are up 6.9% in premarket trading at $3.10. The company recently announced that third-quarter guidance is below estimates and announced a 24% layoff of the company’s workforce.
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here.
- Panbela Therapeutics, Inc. PBLA Plunged 29.3% to $0.41 in premarket trading after rising 53% on Friday. Panbela Therapeutics recently filed a public offering of 28.9 million common shares and warrants to purchase common shares.
- Lannett Company, Inc. LCI Plunged 21.7% to $0.45 in premarket trading after rising 25% on Friday. Lannett Company recently reported revenue of $74.2 million for the fourth quarter of FY22, compared to $106 million a year ago.
- iBio, Inc. IBIO Plunged 21.5% to $0.3610 in premarket trading after rising around 50% on Friday.
- SoundHound AI, Inc. SOUND Plunged 16.6% to $3.12 in premarket trading after rising 15% on Friday.
- Innate Pharma SA IPHA Shares fell 14.3% to $2.63 in premarket trading. Innate Pharma recently reported H1 sales of €45.6 million versus €14.67 million year-on-year.
- Nexalin Technology, Inc. NXL Shares fell 10.7% to $2.01 in premarket trading after falling 45% on Friday. Nexalin Technology priced its IPO at $4.15 per share.
- Spero Therapeutics, Inc. SPRO Shares are down 10% in premarket trading at $0.81. Spero Therapeutics recently announced that it received minutes from a Type A meeting with the FDA that discussed the steps required to resubmit its tebipenem HBr for regulatory approval.
- Valneva SE VALN fell 9.8% to $14.55 in premarket trading. Valneva and IDT Biologika have reached an agreement to end their COVID-19 collaboration.
- Hempacco Co., Inc. HPCO fell 8.5% to $2.60 in premarket trading amid post-IPO volatility.
- Marathon Digital Holdings, Inc. MARA Down 8.4% to $10.00 in premarket trading after falling around 10% on Friday. DA Davidson recently bought Marathon Digital Holdings, lowering the price target to $22 from $30.
- Caribou Biosciences, Inc. CRBU Down 7.7% to $10.50 in premarket trading after falling 11% on Friday.
- Venator Materials PLC VNTR fell 7.5% to $1.35 in premarket trading.
- Borr Drilling Limited BORR It fell 7.4% to $3.62 in premarket trading after falling more than 7% on Friday.
- Intellinetics, Inc. INLX It fell 7.3% to $4.88 in premarket trading after gaining around 10% on Friday.
- TORM plc TRMD Shares fell 6.4% in premarket trading to $20.28.
- Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. TTWO down 5.8% to $117.01 in premarket trading. Take-Two’s Grand Theft Auto VI gameplay has been leaked online, Bloomberg News reported.
- Coinbase Global, Inc. COIN It fell 4.8% to $70.37 in premarket trading after falling over 4% on Friday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.