Overview of the PowerX optimizer
PowerX Optimizer was developed by former IBM employee Markus Heitkötter. Markus started Rockwell Trading in 2005 and
According to his website, his trading mantra is “plan your trade and trade your plan”.
The PowerX Optimizer software consists of two main sections. The PowerX strategy and the Wheel strategy. The PowerX strategy requires less seed capital and is designed for growth. The Wheel strategy works best with an account of $20,000 or more.
Traders considering the PowerX Optimizer need to remember what the software was designed for. The main purpose of the software is to sort through thousands of stocks and help you find stocks that match your predetermined characteristics to trade your plan. This scanning feature will help you save time searching for trades.
The trading dashboard is simple and easy to use. Anyone with trading experience and some options experience should be able to quickly learn how to use PowerX. PowerX also offers several webinars, tutorials, and training resources.
The Rockwell Trading website offers some free resources such as:
- Trading Plan – Video Course + Template
- Options 101 – Video Course
- My trading routine – video tutorial
- The Complete Guide to Day Trading – eBook
- The Wheel Options Strategy Book ($4.95 for shipping)
- The PowerX Strategy – Book ($4.95 with shipping)
Follow this link to get started with PowerX Optimizer at our discounted price.
The wheel trading strategy
The wheel options strategy can be summarized as follows:
- You sell cash-backed put options on a stock or ETF until you are allotted and receive the 100 shares of the stock
- They then sell covered call options on the assigned stock/ETF until called (and collect the dividends – if applicable).
- You begin the cycle again
The strategy requires several key points. The PowerX Optimizer software was developed to help you with these important points. The wheel strategy works best for
- Stocks/ETFs with high option volume (liquidity)
- Stocks/ETFs that pay dividends (which you can collect if you own the stock)
- Stocks/ETFs priced low enough that you can buy 100 shares – or get allotted 100 shares
- Stocks/ETFs that you would like to own for a longer period of time
The strategy is not a get-rich-quick scheme. Each step may take some time. For example, if you sell a cash-backed put on a stock, you receive the premium for selling the put, but your money is “locked up” until the put expires or until you are allotted 100 shares. Likewise, if you are allotted 100 shares, you can collect the dividend and sell covered calls against the share. Selling Covered Calls will result in premiums, but it may take some time depending on which expiry date you choose to expire.
perfomanceX optimizer helps you with many of these decisions. It looks at how much you have in your account to see which liquid stocks to consider. It also suggests how many contracts you should sell on puts, as well as the strike price and expiry date. Really, according to Markus, all you have to do is fund your trading account and learn how to use the PowerX Optimizer program to find the trades. You can even allow the software to connect to your brokerage account and execute the trades for you.
During a live trading secession, the Wheel Strategy looks for trades every two minutes. Screener parameters can be customized or you can use the default settings. Traders can also view conservative results or aggressive results.
Users can also flag specific stocks as they appear in the scans. Some trades may want to blacklist certain stocks or never trade. For example, it might be better never to trade Chinese stocks during a China-US trade war.
PowerX, Optimizer is most suitable for
- Active traders with options trading experience
- Investors looking to add semi-passive income to their accounts by selling option premiums
- Traders with accounts large enough to buy 100 shares they would like to own
Frequently asked questions about the PowerX optimizer
- What are the requirements for using PowerX Optimizer?
PowerX Optimizer is web-based, so you can use it anywhere you have internet access and a web browser.
- How does the PowerX Optimizer work?
There isn’t much data on the performance of the software. The software does what it was designed to do. find shops. However, the market still determines the success of most investment strategies.
- How does PowerX compare to competitors?
PowerX claims to be the only software available with the same features. PowerX is patent pending. It should be noted that the trades are still executed with your broker. PowerX simply helps you find the trades and then pre-fills the orders into your brokerage account.
The final result
Investors looking to sell options on stocks they would like to own should take a closer look at PowerX Optimizer. If you’re new to options selling, you might find it helpful to explore all of the free resources offered by founder Markus Heitkoetter at Rockwell Trading.
PowerX Optimizer software can present you with the right trades at the right time. We hope so PowerX optimizer review helps you make an informed decision.