DUBLIN, Sept. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The Digital Holography Global Market Report 2022 report has been added ResearchAndMarkets.com Offer.
The global digital holography market is forecast to grow from US$3.10 billion in 2021 to US$3.77 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 21.69%. The digital holography market is expected to grow to US$7.64 billion by 2026 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 19.31%.
North America was the largest region in the Digital Holography Market in 2021. Asia Pacific is projected to be the fastest growing region during the forecast period. The regions covered in Digital Holography market report are Asia Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa.
The increasing use of digital holography microscopy for precise measurements is expected to drive the growth of the digital holography market. Digital holography is increasingly used in engineering and science due to its high accuracy and efficiency. The engineering and nanoscience companies are investing in advanced technologies to achieve measurement accuracy and precision, which is expected to boost the utilization of digital holography over the forecast period.
According to Deloitte’s 2021 survey, more than 76% of manufacturers said they are increasing their investment in digital technology, which was three times higher in 2019. Therefore, the increasing use of digital holography microscopy for precise measurements is expected to boost the demand for digital holography during the forecast period.
Strategic partnerships and collaborations is a major trend gaining popularity in the global digital holography market. Companies operating in the field of digital holography focus on developing new products with innovative technologies to meet the needs of the industry and strengthen their business position.
For example, in February 2022, ARHT Media Inc., a Canada-based developer of digital holography solutions, partnered with WeWork, a New York-based flexible workspace provider, to integrate ARHT media technology into global WeWorks events to expand their advertising reach to expand.
In 2021, Golden Path Acquisition Corporation (Golden Path), a special purpose acquisition company, merged with MC Hologram Inc, a holographic technology research and development company. The merger is a stock-for-stock transaction and is intended to qualify as a tax-free restructuring. Under the terms of the transaction, a newly formed subsidiary of Golden Path will be merged with MC Hologram and MC Hologram with the surviving company becoming a wholly owned subsidiary of Golden Path and Golden Path renamed MicroCloud Hologram Inc.
1) By Techniques: Off-Axis Holography; Inline (Gabor) holography
2) By Type: Hardware; software
3) By Industry: Medical; Commercially; Aerospace & Defense; Automobile; Consumer; Other Industries
Main topics covered:
2. Characteristics of Digital Holography Market
3. Digital Holography Market Trends and Strategies
4. Impact of COVID-19 on digital holography
5. Digital Holography Market Size and Growth
6. Digital Holography Market Segmentation
7. Regional and country analysis of the digital holography market
8. Asia Pacific Digital Holography Market
9. China Digital Holography Market
10. Indian Digital Holography Market
11. Japan’s digital holography market
12. Australian Digital Holography Market
13. Indonesia Digital Holography Market
14. South Korea’s digital holography market
15. Western European digital holography market
16. UK Digital Holography Market
17. Germany market for digital holography
18. Digital holography market in France
19. Eastern Europe’s Digital Holography Market
20. Russia’s digital holography market
21. North American Digital Holography Market
22. Digital holography market in USA
23. South American Digital Holography Market
24. Brazil Digital Holography Market
25. Middle East Digital Holography Market
26. Africa’s Digital Holography Market
27. Competitive Landscape and Company Profiles in the Digital Holography Market
28. Major mergers and acquisitions in the digital holography market
29. Future outlook and potential analysis of digital holography market
For more information about this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/z4ijt6
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood,Senior Press Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900